Monday, March 24, 2008

March 24, 2008 Monday



Bolinas

Patch

8:30 am

1’ to 2’, occasional ‘3

Super low tide (0.2 ft at 7:50 am)

Onshore breeze

Thick fog

Lousy conditions, didn’t go out

Mary is out there but I can’t see her due to the fog.

Conditions weren’t good. There was a super low tide, the swell was one to two feet with no shape and there’s a stiff onshore breeze at 8:00 am in the morning. Someone told me that Mary was out at the Patch. I walked down there with camera in hand to see if she was catching anything decent. The fog was so thick I could not see her and while standing there I didn’t see any waves of interest come through. Thus I kissed it off. 

Instead I went for a jog at Stinson Beach. I was having a good run on the packed sand at low tide with the cool air against me when a mere eighteen minutes into my run I pulled a muscle in the back of my thigh. I had to limp back to the car. It just wasn’t my day. 

No comments: